WINTER BUILD OFF "STEEL CITY"

Apr 11, 2013
Mesa, Az USA
Thx Tuck Tuck! Unfortunately I had to pull the plug on the custom handle bars because of time. But I will be using them on the next build so stay tuned!

Nito

Apr 11, 2013
Mesa, Az USA
Well guys....reality has set in. I probably won't be submitting a completly finished "STEEL CITY" I haven't stopped production at all. In fact it's way up! But I will enter what I have at the time. Fabrication will be done but not paint. This build has more meaning to me then the awesome bragging rights that comes with being in a RRB build off. It will be show casing a little bit of the work I will be putting out there under my new PEDALWHIPS Custom Bicycles venture. Now...off my soap box and back to the laboratory! lol

Nito

LukeTheJoker

Nov 17, 2012
Broken Hill, Australia
www.ratrodbikes.com
Well guys....reality has set in. I probably won't be submitting a completly finished "STEEL CITY" I haven't stopped production at all. In fact it's way up! But I will enter what I have at the time. Fabrication will be done but not paint. This build has more meaning to me then the awesome bragging rights that comes with being in a RRB build off. It will be show casing a little bit of the work I will be putting out there under my new PEDALWHIPS Custom Bicycles venture. Now...off my soap box and back to the laboratory! lol

Nito
:thumbsup:

Luke.