Winter build off

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm :39:

I don’t think a build off starting in February 2019 has been announced.

In 2018, there was Build Off 13 and the Winter Build Off was changed to the Muscle Bike Build Off which is currently underway and ends on the 1st of February 2019.

I presume that 2019 will be similar with the big build off (#14) starting at the beginning of May and ending at the beginning of August (as it usually does), and the ‘Winter Build Off’ will possibly remain as the time for the Muscle Bike Build Off as it’s pretty popular.

@Rat Rod and @LukeTheJoker organise these build offs so the timings are up to them.

Where did you hear about a Build Off starting in February 2019? o_O

Glen.

Last edited:
We skipped the official WBO this time and moved the MBBO back a bit and lengthened it.

If people want to run an unofficial WBO they are welcome to run it as per the smaller build off rules in the competitions area.

Sorry to hear this news. I miss the WBO again! I was hoping something was going to start up after the MBBO. Take care all you WBO mechanics and keep on wrenching and building.
If there is interest, maybe a post WBO support group should be formed for those of us who get our spokes crossed in the winter build and need a lifeline.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hmmm :39:

I don’t think a build off starting in February 2019 has been announced.

In 2018, there was Build Off 13 and the Winter Build Off was changed to the Muscle Bike Build Off which is currently underway and ends on the 1st of February 2019.

I presume that 2019 will be similar with the big build off (#14) starting at the beginning of May and ending at the beginning of August (as it usually does), and the ‘Winter Build Off’ will possibly remain as the time for the Muscle Bike Build Off as it’s pretty popular.

@Rat Rod and @LukeTheJoker organise these build offs so the timings are up to them.

Where did you hear about a Build Off starting in February 2019? o_O

Glen.
Just assumed, seems there was one before?

Agreed but I thought the MBBO was a one winter event. Best of luck on your winter projects remember to keep your brew from freezing outside the next week or two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

There was a few grumblings about too many build offs. Plus, it's a load of work for the moderators. But we are still free to post challenges and see if we can get any takers.

Carl.

Latest posts

Back