Winter Hotrod storage

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty funny but hey it works when you don't have a garage. hahha
Oh and if anyone wnats a cool roadster let me know I will take $4500 for it. Troy
barn001.jpg

barn002.jpg

barn004.jpg

barn005.jpg

I could sure use a shed like that to just store bikes. I can't get my truck in the garage anymore and I really hate scraping the windshield in the winter.

For you warm/mild climate people... "scraping the windshield" is a morning ritual that is done to remove ice so you can see during your drive to work :D

Looks like a garage to me;

ga·rage (gə-räzh', -räj') pronunciation
n.
1. A building or indoor space in which to park or keep a motor vehicle.
2. A commercial establishment where cars are repaired, serviced, or parked.
tr.v., -raged, -rag·ing, -rag·es.

Cool Rod as well :mrgreen:

Yeah, windshield scraping sucks...

It is crazy how many of us store our second most valuable assets outside in the weather and keep all our junk in the garage... oh well.

-Stephen

aka_locojoe said:
For you warm/mild climate people... "scraping the windshield" is a morning ritual that is done to remove ice so you can see during your drive to work :D

My wife has the same problem. I have the garage full up. The best thing about commuting by bike- never have to scrap the windshield and it only take a minute to warm up the engine. :p :p

dude, i think theres dog poo in your l rear bias-ply... :D
Seriously, i like your bucket, always have. I cant remember, is it 'glass or steel?

tomb said:
dude, i think theres dog poo in your r rear bias-ply... :D
Seriously, i like your bucket, always have. I cant remember, is it 'glass or steel?

Yeah that is some doo on my tires lol. The body is glass as well.
Sounds like I do have a garage lol.

What's the running gear in your rod? It's a cool ride.

A 460??? :shock: You the man! That little beast can't weigh more than 1800 pounds. Needs fatter rubber with that torque. Super nice.

Latest posts

Back