Wisco Ryders CC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am available at about 4:30 on Wednesday. Where is a good meeting place?

I'll be out of town but I'm down to ride in a few weeks when I'm back

I'd be willing to ride this week. Just name a time and place!

how about this we meet up when the weather gets better. It is just nasty out.

For meetup times I would say after 4 or 4:30 on wenesday, and where I don't know.

I could do that.

i can ride at 4:30 on wednesday and thursday. noon on all other weekdays. just name a time and place so this happens. I dont know any of the bike routes in madison.

I can lace your wheelset. I can't true it perfectly, but I can try. I've done about 5 wheelsets so far and I am pretty happy with them. I'm not of drinking age so I suggest currency ;$

I can lace and true also. And if you guys want we can do a wheel building workshop/truing BBQ night. I build a wheel every night....

As for riding lets just set a day/night and stick with it. I'm still available most days

That's sounds great!

Jobless, can ride whenever!! Also im moving in a6 months and cant take most of my stuff. If you guys need anything let me know.

I guess this club fizzled out. No one can come up with a good time to ride and where to ride. I wanted to ride with all of u.

I was looking at your posts, only cause I come up that way here and there, maybe 2-3 times a year. Sounds like someone needs to set a date/location and go from there. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back