with the finished bikes popping up. does anyone already have their next build?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just finished my coke hauler build off bike and i already am considering starting my cranbrook motorized bike build( not posted yet soon to come still in design mode)
with that being said has anyone else had any interest to begin their next build after they finished their build off bike already?
just curious about if i am just crazy or is it the ratrod bug in all of us that cannot let us quit?
please show if you got one in the works i will post mine soon as i get it out of the junkpile behind my shed

I tore my build-off bike down on Saturday to start stripping and painting it, but at the same time I am trying to finish up my TSP Fat Bull,
IMG_20180704_153138_903.jpg

...and I also have been noodling with the AV Customs RAPTOR
IMG_20180716_195158_375.jpg

Yup. Found a frame about a month ago, cogs started turning. Theme decided, some parts purchased.
i know the feeling i was already toyig with the cranbrook befor i even finished my buildoff bike now i got ideas still thinking them thru though
I tore my build-off bike down on Saturday to start stripping and painting it, but at the same time I am trying to finish up my TSP Fat Bull, View attachment 80611
...and I also have been noodling with the AV Customs RAPTOR
View attachment 80612
that raptor frame is sick!!!!!!! that already looks awesome!! cannot wait to see it built up nice work on both bikes their both killer

9731f427428acc7e0856712446fa1b6f.jpg

Maybe BO#14

index.php

1938-39 Elgin is up next for me.

I put two builds on hold to participate in the build off. And have acquired two more frames and most the parts for them since entering.

And have built two bikes specifically to sell locally since entering that have already both been sold.

I’ve have began the hunt for the bike I hope to acquire to build after the 4 In line are complete.

Between my boneyard, the bikes I keep acquiring and the ideas spinning around in my head, I've got builds for years... That said, I'm revisiting my 20" Lincoln for the MBBO (frame only).
A1Lincoln.jpg

title preview: James Dean

Carl.

Latest posts

Back