Wolfliner - Finished by B4C

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is Wolfliner - 1966 Ladies Spaceliner

67b5f74784a701198cc9cf69f9f554c1.jpg

I had asked my wife, if I built a bike for her, what would she like? Her obvious answer...an NC State bike. See, she only applied to one school...accepted and graduated in 1988!

Started with a decent but dirty find...not really sure how I acquired it. Sent the frame/fork/chainguard off for powder coating...came back stunning!! Then, it sat hanging in the shop for a year or better!

Started collecting parts...seat from one bike, bought some nice used stuff from members here and off EBay, borrowed wheels from my Brightliner build...just a nice collection of good parts.

All the stripes and lettering are done freehand by me.

7c3305a33a788dffd0ee58afd2e70ab2.jpg
e1f4c56afd5e725ac214c7c88b4fbce2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Great touches! Looks like a solid rider and should garner some 'wolf whistles' (pun intended) ...:21:
:thumbsup:

I recently acquired a girls' Spaceliner frame for parts; got a springer fork, chain wheel cap, and reflector for my men's Spaceliner out of it. It's all chrome, and looking at it, it's really an elegant design. You've motivated me to build it up to something special. I love your lettering, BTW.

Nice job Brent that bike is sharp & clean as heck . Good job on the free hand paint came out great . You wife has got a beautiful bike to enjoy. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just found a pic of what this bike looked like when I acquired it...

7609b9e36d67025ab0ac75e5ee4545ac.jpg

Yep, CHROME!! But the chrome was so bad that I sandblasted it off and prepped for Powdercoat!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back