wonder indiana

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
every day this is in my front yard, or in drive way
100_1664.jpg
/img], or garden, and yesterday (wish i had the camera !!!) was nose to nose with my dog up by the porch, its in the yard so much, my dog thinks its another dog! :D and they just walk around the yard together.i'm in the last house on a dead end street , but its right in the middle of town

Lowell i am down there everyonce and a while I do try to check out Uncle Johns Flea Market in Ceder Lake area. I am in Hammond the only time I see deer is when im on my way to work in Schererville.

well the kids rarely use it , so its more of a "yeah, you just ran out of road 'cause like the sign says its a dead end !!!" you would'nt belive how many people drive right into it , and if the miss that, they go out into the trees

man im in the city for ft.wayne, IN. an we cruize all the time whats the bikes lookin like on ur side of the state

69 schwinn said:
wheres all the indianains

Indy here , I see singles all the time very rarely a custom ratrod or chopper downtown(just like the other day I met a cool fellow on a 3speed Felt all dressed out! ).Anybody around my area should come cruise on your customs with us (the wife and I ).We cruise around the eastside of Indy and downtown all the time.Just built her a bike so she can cruise in style with me 8) .

Yeah more then what I thought there would be =) . I met pullinlines cruisin around ,he's the one who pointed me to the forums.

From a Westside neighborhood of Cincinnati called Lawrenceburg, IN; it's actually located in the south eastern edge of the state bordering Ohio/Kentucky, and is right on the ohio river. If you like whiskey, gin, or vodka, check your bottle, it was most likely made in my neighborhood.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm in Warsaw, about 1.5 miles from the Winona Lake trail network, any mountain bike dudes should check that place out, miles of trails from full on scary stuff to nice and smooth, something for all riders.

There is a Fat and Skinny Tire festival every fall here as well, several days of bike events, a road race, off road stuff, shows, etc.

Hammond Indiana / is home for me .Own a handfull of early schwinns.(30's- 40-s) but I keep an 80's Schwinn MTB ready to go.

Sweet! I've been to Winona trail many times, very nice! You can stay on the green or dip off and have some fun! The great part is if you take a friend that does not wish to bomb a hill or other rough stuff, the trails just lead back to the green a lot and you end up back together and both happy! Im in buchanan MI, 7 miles N of the state line, nice to meet ya'll.

Latest posts

Back