Worksman Service Trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I picked this up today for peanuts. I noticed a girls Iverson muscle bike in an open garage and tried to buy it. He wouldn't part with it but he said this baby was taking up space and he needed a little Christmas money. Tis the season...

Not sure what I am going to do with it. It has a replacement seat, pedals and rear wheel (20" BMX) but otherwise it is as it should be. I might be looking for a Worksman heavy duty rear wheel in the wanted section shortly and I already have a Worksman seat from another project. I was thinking it might would be cool to add gears or possibly a motor. Not sure how I would mount a Chinese motor kit but a bug on the rear wheel might be a possibility. If anybody has a wheel or motor they want to part with let me know.

For inspiration

1 of those has been poppin up on local CL for a few weeks now. Everytime I see it I get a little more interested, until I see the 300$ he wants.

Oh man, I loved my front loader! The burden of removing the pan, carrying it down near-vertical stairs every night made it not-so-worthwhile. I'd love to pick up another one one day!

Cool find!
Love the video!

Latest posts

Back