World Sport Redo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I appreciate the input. I hope to get my wheels this week. I did get the decals in and they are more of a gold than yellow. I would like to get the same yellow to match the forks. I'll post pics when the wheels get in.

Got the wheels
SANY0014-7.jpg

SANY0015-6.jpg

what kind of bottom bracket are you going to run? the original? id recomend a sealed bottom bracket for those cranks. on mine im running pake cranks with the stock bottom bracket and ive never been happy with it. the sealed types run soo much smother to me anywyas and less worries. and you can get a shimano type for pretty cheap like 20 bucks. just a recomendation i see what your putting into the bike and i like it so far id hate to regret not puttin in that extra mile. i know i regret not changing mine and now im changing it anywyas. but the bike looks great! :D be proud of that ride! i would

you can just saw the crank struts shorter and run the small chain ring only. I've done it with those exact cranks. File/sand the ends nice, polish 'em....

3784258459_e4834c14c7_b.jpg

I wound up cutting my original sprocket. Smoothing it out and painting it white. Took some pedals off of another road bike. now all I need is a new chain and some new brake pads.
SANY0008b-3.jpg

SANY0009b-3.jpg

allmost al the bikes in europe have these type of valves.. I use an old refrigerator-motor too fill them up

Latest posts

Back