Would you buy a shirt if....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just curious how many folks won't buy a shirt because I'm asking for money orders.

See the announcement at the top of this forum in regards to the shirts if you are confused.

Thanks!

Hey Kustomkarma,

Sorry about the mix up...didn't realize that you sent email about the shirt to the inquiry email address.

Check your email for a response.

shirts

im still in for my two xxl shirts just countin my pennies :lol:

Come now brothers and sisiters in ratdom, the Lawd filled brother Rat Rod with the inspiration, the energy, the courage, and the strength to create this site. Stand up and be counted. Dig deep into those pockets, sweep aside those rusty parts, purge your ratty hearts of any stingyness nor greed, and send your T-Shirt orders to our dear friend and fellow ratrodder. Don't they look purdy ratty?
PastorRatOct06-1.jpg

Can I get a loud ratmen!

I would already have one if they came in my size. Very cool shirts...Kelly

PastorRat said:
Come now brothers and sisiters in ratdom, the Lawd filled brother Rat Rod with the inspiration, the energy, the courage, and the strength to create this site. Stand up and be counted. Dig deep into those pockets, sweep aside those rusty parts, purge your ratty hearts of any stingyness nor greed, and send your T-Shirt orders to our dear friend and fellow ratrodder. Don't they look purdy ratty?
PastorRatOct06-1.jpg

Can I get a loud ratmen!
The shirts on backwards!! Just kidding!! They look good!!

nogoodnic42 said:
I would already have one if they came in my size. Very cool shirts...Kelly

I'm with Kelly on this. There are alot of us larger riders but very few shirts for us! I usually buy a minimum of 3 shirts 1 xxxl and 2 xl but if I can't get the xxxl, I usually don't buy any.
The shirts are awesome though, so I might have to bend the rule.
Chainsaw

The shirt that PastorRat is wearing in the photo above is an XL. Maybe he will be willing to divulge his height and weight. :lol:

Not sure if these run any larger than normal T-shirts, but the XXLs seem pretty big. Of course, I wear a large so just may not be used to seeing an XXL shirt.

Rat Rod said:
The shirt that PastorRat is wearing in the photo above is an XL. Maybe he will be willing to divulge his height and weight. :lol: ....
Judge not lest thee be judged my fellow ratters. I, however, must be honest to the calling the Lawd placed in my heart, and confess my true size. Brother Rat Rod speaks the truth that I stand before you in an XL. At 6' 1" and 240 lbs, I need to lose weight. But PTL! A year before the birth of this fine website, PastorRat would have worn a XXL at 270 lbs! I've been redeemed by 2800 miles of bike riding! :D

Can I hear a loud ratmen?!?

Now, place those T-Shirt orders! Now!

PastorRat said:
Rat Rod said:
The shirt that PastorRat is wearing in the photo above is an XL. Maybe he will be willing to divulge his height and weight. :lol: ....
Judge not lest thee be judged my fellow ratters. I, however, must be honest to the calling the Lawd placed in my heart, and confess my true size. Brother Rat Rod speaks the truth that I stand before you in an XL. At 6' 1" and 240 lbs, I need to lose weight. But PTL! A year before the birth of this fine website, PastorRat would have worn a XXL at 270 lbs! I've been redeemed by 2800 miles of bike riding! :D

Can I hear a loud ratmen?!?

Now, place those T-Shirt orders! Now!

Amen brutha, But try as I must The Lawd has bestoweth on me a frame of girth! Can I get an OOOH MAN! To weareth an xxl it would have to be an xxl for the tallist on mortals, as I am longeth in the torso and shorteth in the legeths. So therefore Gawd All Mighty has deemed me irregular to his flock! Can I get an...AWE MAN!
Brutha Chainsaw

Chainy be telling the truth, I witnessed his manliness on a cold Saturday nite ride in Oakville, Ontario.

Just do some sprints on Ratasia and you'll fit in the next smallest size in no time. Just remember to sprint past Tim Hortons.

HM7S

Cool! Then so far only Ryan saw me crying like a baby while pedaling! :D

Took Ratasia out to Davison, Mi. on Halloween and "Freaked the Hood" with Big Daddy Double! One woman just stared at us with her mouth hangin' open as we pulled out of BDD's drive. Got a lot of "That's Cool" and a thumbs up from a cop! Didn't have the brakes on yet but Tricker- treaters made for good speed bumps.
Sorry didn't mean to ramble, now back to the topic ...

I think that we'll get a couple of the xl's and I'll give the xxl a try. It doesn't have to tuck into my underwear, I quess. :lol: I try to send the money next week.
Chainsaw

...I think that we'll get a couple of the xl's and I'll give the xxl a try. It doesn't have to tuck into my underwear, I quess. I try to send the money next week....
Yes! Lawd! Brutha Chainsaw has heard the call! Now let all the ratters come to the altar of shameless commerce. Brutha Rat Rod are thee ready? May Rat Rod Ts fly forth from the great State of Texas.

Ratmen.

Hallelujah Pastor Rat! I saw the light mounted on Gawd's handlebars and very shortly I will follow the flock into the highbeam! Shortly I will send my tidings to recieve the garmit that will help spread the Rat's gospel. RATMEN, Pastor, RATMEN!

I shall not walk thru the valley of darkness, I shall ride my Rat.... for I fear near no Evil!
Chainsaw 8:59 p.m.

Latest posts

Back