Writing 100 songs in 100 days and recording

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually checked out your blog a couple days ago , you are a very talented " CAT " my friend !
really dig the whole singer song writer thing you got goin on , Keep up the strummin ! 8)

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
actually checked out your blog a couple days ago , you are a very talented " CAT " my friend !
really dig the whole singer song writer thing you got goin on , Keep up the strummin ! 8)

Thanks! I appreciate you listening. Today's song has just been posted :wink:

My buddy Shiva says that there's two kinds of songs is this world, the one's that take 5 minutes to write and the one's that take 5 years to write.
Now that I've become the primary song writer for my band, I'm finally getting getting a lot of ideas that have been around for years in songs.
I will have to say that I've listened to some of your songs...and they are good. Keep it up!
100 songs in 100 days is insane. Best of luck to you, fellow musician!

Thanks for the comments. I know they're not great. Will definitely spend more time on a song when it's not for this exersize :D There are a handful I will probably revisit and try to form into a proper song with my band.

Latest posts

Back