• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Cheap old school 26in MTB

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the stem that is higher for drop bars, but I'm probably picturing a bigger drop in the bars. I'm not into having my butt in the air.

Lol following already. You might want to research the frame a bit, according to the cabe, there's some collectability in those early Schwinn mtbs. I doubt there's enough value to deter you, but if you got it cheap enough, there could be some value on the flip side.

Yeah. From what I saw the High Plains is a nice frame with mid level components.

Not worried about resale at all. It is hobby so if I lose money whatever life goes on.

I like the old "LD" stems.
c3.jpg

Partly for the classic look, partly because of the name. I ain't saying, look it up! Not exactly sure how they attach though, looks like it uses clamps on the bottom instead of quill.

Latest posts

Back