www.derringercycles.com

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://www.derringercycles.com

I just drove by this new shop near my house. Unfortunately it was closed, but WOW! Someone has finally brought the board track bikes to the general public. This shop must be days old only because I drove by about a week ago and Derringer Cycles was not there. Small CC cycles are very common in my area, simply because Hollywood is over crowded, but this is a GREAT alternative to mopeds and other "around town" transportation imo. Kudos to them and good luck.
Ill stop buy and take pictures to share with everyone.

fashion-week-spring-08-086.jpg

bamf2_under.jpg

bamf2_over.jpg

a peek inside
fashion-week-spring-08-088.jpg

Cool stuff. I wish their website was working better though. Can't get to the gallery page and the "bikes" page has nothing on it. Guess I'll try again later.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the kind words! Our site is nearly done, it should be up by the middle of next week. Sorry to put such a tease out there, none of our advertising had come out yet, so our web guy thought we would be safe doing live edits on the site as we prepared it. Anyone in the area, or travelling to the area, please feel free to stop by and have a cup of coffee.

Thanks!

Adrian

Wow Adrien....just the peak through the window in that first shot is AWESOME!

You're going to have to do an Intro and fill us all in.

661 pairs of eyes are watching! :shock:

LOL, I use to do live updates untill I checked the db to find that my counter scripts were picking up about 80 hits per day. Now I just put them behind .httaccess to avoid that.

Cool bikes by the way.

WOW its places like this that make me want to live in california

and watching the OC hehe
top stuff man 8) 8)
wish i could come in for a cup off coffee
all the best
dave

THAT is a great logo they have on their shop...

hey wern't you guys at billetproof this year? thought i saw some of those putting around. looked real cool but i cant hack 3500 for one just yet. heck i dont think i have that much into my 62 ranchero yet.

Latest posts

Back