X-53 Womens

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
found this behind a school bus where theres a vacant lot full of 10 spd's and kids bikes.... lucky save!

x-53001.jpg

x-53005.jpg

x-53003.jpg

x-53002.jpg

x-53007.jpg

x-53008.jpg

x-53004.jpg

x-53009.jpg

x-53010.jpg

it will be a good resto....but i need the tank and headlight!......any hints?

That brings back memories. The first bike I restored was exactly like that bike, back in 1978.

Wow that's a rare one! Never seen a girls one? Great score!

Wildcat said:
That brings back memories. The first bike I restored was exactly like that bike, back in 1978.

man your old!!! :shock: :wink:

She's a looker! 8)

I think it looks so nice in the patina'd state. :wink: Have you considered keeping it as-is?

chainguard is broke on the front might have to weld? think i'll at least clean up the chrome and put new tires on it. once i find a tank and headlight "factory" i will probably paint...depends on if the tank matches the origional paint!
Unchained said:
She's a looker! 8)

I think it looks so nice in the patina'd state. :wink: Have you considered keeping it as-is?

Wow you know that's old, when is the last time you saw that amount of REAL CHROME on a bike? Looks great!

This is my wife's X-53 and I have most of the parts for my X-53, just need to find a donor with the right parts.
Hey Jon, give me a call.
P1010048_0048.jpg

Latest posts

Back