Y

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
skoda said:
I think this is a build for someplace else, not to discredit the effort, but this build is for traditional frames.

I say go for the build, but not on this thread.
I've got to agree, even thought I may be mistaken about what exactly you are going to do with it. Are you going to add a really tall banana seat or something? because other wise you'd have to move the bottom bracket and that is defiantly a frame mod.

mastershake916 said:
skoda said:
I think this is a build for someplace else, not to discredit the effort, but this build is for traditional frames.

I've got to agree, even thought I may be mistaken about what exactly you are going to do with it. Are you going to add a really tall banana seat or something? because other wise you'd have to move the bottom bracket and that is defiantly a frame mod.

I did not move the Bottom Bracket it is just now on the top of the bike and I added a second one :) and as for the seat, if you look in the pictures I am going to be using the head from a shovel, I just need to find the best way to mount it with seat springs under it.

Doug

RecumbentCountry said:
mastershake916 said:
skoda said:

I did not move the Bottom Bracket it is just now on the top of the bike and I added a second one :) and as for the seat, if you look in the pictures I am going to be using the head from a shovel, I just need to find the best way to mount it with seat springs under it.

Doug
That might be a little iffy since you're adding something that it part of the frame structure. But in any case, I'm not going to make a fuss.

Latest posts

Back