YAMAHA MOTO-BIKE J60 & KAWASAKI BX200 vs TOXIC MTX plus MONO SHOCK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I restored the Kawasaki decal with black striping tape & a magic marker. Looks pretty good ya think?

Sorry Bout The Tires But, I Can't Stop Riding It Enough To Clean'em.. lol

I used a stem bolt & fuel line hose as bushings to mount the seat shocks.

Last edited:
Coming Soon...

I know... I don't have Motomags but,

It's cooler than the 5 spoke Weston I was installing.

"If you're allready breaking the rules, break'em all"

Last edited:
Liberty: The right and power to act, believe, or express oneself in a manner of one's own choosing.

Some may be bothered by the modifications that I have made and, are making to these vintage Old School BMX Bikes..

I would just like to take the time to say that, I am reliving my childhood thru the Yamaha. By restoring it to the state that it was in, when I rode & jumped it in the 1970's.

I also am living in my present & future. By customizing the Kawasaki. A bike that I hated as a child. With the leftover parts from the Yamaha. And, I must say that I like it much better than any of the above mentioned bicycles.

Because, "I can ride it!"

Neither of the two bikes frames have been cut and or altered in anyway. And, could be restored to their original factory state. But, probly never will be.. For, "I like them this way"

Sorry if they still bother you but, they are mine...

I posted the above statement for very few members are interacting with me.. Although, I am very greatfull that no one is attacking my person. But, it is kinda lonely, so I will be completing the Toxic Kawasaki in a few weeks. Posting some better pics of it and, moving on to something else...

roddy*piper

Just When You Think You Know All The Answers,

I Change The Questions... vintage Roddy Piper

No Worries.. Who says theres a law in how you fix your bike. Your bike your parts and your money.., Priod.!!!
Ride On my friend Ride On...

I think your bike looks Bishn.!!!
Ride it like you stoled it.!!!

I did steal it ! Only $400 total. After selling the Wheels, Tires, and Seat. The Chainguard is on eBay now... "Oh, No He Did'nt" lol ! I had most of the parts allready and, stole some off of the Yamaha.

Last edited:
No Worries.. Who says theres a law in how you fix your bike. Your bike your parts and your money.., Priod.!!!
Ride On my friend Ride On...

"The Members ignoring Me say so"

Can't keep everyone happy.. Not to worry it will pass.. Your bike got my attention.. Rite.??

Right But,

"The Kawasaki & Yamaha Guys Will Never Accept It"

I'm not that dedicated anyways... "I do my own thing"

Keep doing it..
Either way they never will cuz you violated that bike already even if you put it back to origenal..
My saying is "There are NO RULES"!!!

Latest posts

Back