YAMAHA MOTO-BIKE J60 & KAWASAKI BX200 vs TOXIC MTX plus MONO SHOCK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep doing it..
Either way they never will cuz you violated that bike already even if you put it back to origenal..
My saying is "There are NO RULES"!!!

"I did'nt know bike parts carried the Cooties"

Can bikes really catch the Cooties ?

What if I give it a Cootie Shot ?

LoL !!!

How bout I just weld them both together...

Would it be a Yamasaki or a Kawahama ?

But seriously, I've had so much fun reliving my childhood.
By restoring my Yamaha to the way I rode it in the 70's.
And, then using what was left to build this rad Kawasaki.

"The memories are worth more than the bikes to Me"

Which is good cause no one will buy them as they are. lol

"I guess they're all mine now" I can live with that... Far Out !

But seriously, I've had so much fun reliving my childhood.
By restoring my Yamaha to the way I rode it in the 70's.
And, then using what was left to build this rad Kawasaki.

"The memories are worth more than the bikes to Me"

Which is good cause no one will buy them as they are. lol

"I guess they're all mine now" I can live with that... Far Out !
It's the sentimental value that more inportant than materialistic things..
I rebuilt my High School 26" Schwinn Cruiser and I rebuilt it cuz it brought back my days when I had the most fun when I was a kid (teenager). I didn't care if anyone liked it or not cuz it was mine and my memories that no one would understand but me.. Thats how I come up with my saying "There are no RULES"..
Here is my Cruiser.

My Yamaha looks like mine as a teen, and my Kawasaki looks the way that I want it to be now. So, I can ride it !

My Yamaha looks like mine as a teen, and my Kawasaki looks the way that I want it to be now. So, I can ride it !
Thats how it's the way it's supposed work.?? You paid for it and you do what ever you want with it..
I have to say I like the way you did your bikes.. There clean and well built.. Thats what counts the most..

I have no problem with what you have done, they look great! I would probably do them slightly different if they were mine, but that is cool too! ;)

What would really interest me though is if you can figure out the good points of both bikes and build your own from scratch! :113: It would be the ULTIMATE bike!

Luke.

I have no problem with what you have done, they look great! I would probably do them slightly different if they were mine, but that is cool too! ;)

What would really interest me though is if you can figure out the good points of both bikes and build your own from scratch! :113: It would be the ULTIMATE bike!

Luke.

Hey Luke, I allready did that in the 70's with the Yamaha.
Then I traded what was left of the Kawasaki for a BB Gun. LoL !!! Without even trying to rebuild it... It was too big.
I was'nt into the BMX thing. I liked long distance ramp jumping. And, In my opinion the Yamaha that I built was & is best suited for the job. The Kawasakis' non-shock front fork was much lighter and, kept the Yamaha from nose diving. Also, the Yamaha forks compressed on the ramp upon take off. Ruining my launch. The Kawasakis' rear shocks are taller & stiffer. Making for a better landing & launch. The Yamahas' just an all around better bike. For the job it was built for period. I know, I rode it and, I jumped everything in site while riding it. Curbs, speed bumps, etc... And, I also jumped 50 ft cliffs, 20 ft crevasses, mail trucks, trailers, cars, and swimming pools. The list goes on & on...

And, I never crashed. Even on poor landings.

"I allways made it to the other side safely"

Although, I did land into the pool... lol !

Last edited:
"Here It Is In All It's Glory"

This reprodution of my ramp jump bike has a newer better 180mm cromo crank, nickel chain and solid sprocket.
My original Yamaha was a 1975 and was flat black.

"I think the grey photographs much better"

PS: I ain't paying 100's of dollars for cracked up Carlisle SX's !

Last edited:
Ok Wally Mart...LOL!!!
Can't say I do... Pretty Kool though.. they will flow good with your ride..

That's So Funny ! ha ha

Got'em for the Kawi, don't wanna sand & paint da one's that's on it... "I like turning wrenches"

Ancient Astronaut Theorist Suggest that:

"Everyone should have at least 2 friends"

Latest posts

Back