YARD ART in their natural state

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for this info Hooch.
I think I have the girls bike in the back of the garage, I'll have to pull it out and see.

this thread needed stirred up....
This bike I paid too much for, traveled way too far to get it, and coudnt sell it, or really,couldnt find a buyer. So its here in my yard...
DSCI0442.jpg

The bike was lke brand new, not a spot of rust, and inside the tank was the original build instruction sheet.
its a shame to leave it out to patina........

hey yall. long time no post so i figured id put a picture up. this is whats left of the spare parts special. i raked it and road it for awhile and wanted it lower... well it was low but the rear of the frame was so out of shape it was rubbin the tire. well she made a good lawn ornament. 8)

078.jpg

Voyager Al said:
this thread needed stirred up....
This bike I paid too much for, traveled way too far to get it, and coudnt sell it, or really,couldnt find a buyer. So its here in my yard...
DSCI0442.jpg

The bike was lke brand new, not a spot of rust, and inside the tank was the original build instruction sheet.
its a shame to leave it out to patina........

I think your tank maybe upside down.

Wildcat said:
I thought my tandem was in sad shape until I spotted this on the web:

31628h5.jpg

I'd sure love to have it though.

rear steer tandum in helotis texas

jon said:
Wildcat said:
I thought my tandem was in sad shape until I spotted this on the web:

31628h5.jpg

I'd sure love to have it though.

rear steer tandum in helotis texas

This is Hank's, It's still there. I saw it earlier this week. His shop is overflowing with jewels. But he's tough to buy from. He's really close to each and every bike.

Latest posts

Back