Yo yo yo~! From Singapore~!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo guys!

i've been looking at RRBs.com for awhile now and i must say, you guys got some really really nice rides! Anyways, i'm Mervin and i'm from a little island called Singapore. Though the chopper/cruiser/rat community here is not big, there are still a few of us that gather and ride together and spreading the love! Our only way of obtaining parts is through shipping from the States, which is really costly for us. (the item is cheap, the shipping kills!)

Here are some pictures of the rides that i had.. currently riding the 3G.~ I hope you enjoy them~! :wink:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

<<<<<<->>>>>>

Meandmywife.jpg

MyWife.jpg

<<<<<<->>>>>>

Neons.jpg

Overall.jpg

<<<<<<->>>>>>

MOD.jpg

Niceangle.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

If you use Photobucket.com to host your photos you can choose an upload size of 800x600 and it will resize them automatically for you.

It's really easy to use their service also.

You've got some great looking bikes! :D

dude you got some sick rides!!! especially being so young!! i love the wheels on the green bike and on the black bike!!! welcome to to madness!!!

Easy E

hey guys!

thanks alot for the warm welcome~! :D and to answer aka_locojoe's question, it's a Hornet's frame by PimpGarage. Originally it was a really cheap looking black so i resprayed it to a pearl-ish green. :D

wats up man, I dig that all white Paul Frank.....it reminds me of Puffy daddy, lol.welcome on man

Latest posts

Back