yo yo yo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Danny from Los Angeles.

I guess about a month or so ago I went to San Diego to visit family, go to a concert and visit a special little lady friend of mine. Anyways, she showed off her new cruiser to me that she uses to zip around campus and it all took off from there.

A couple days later I went mountain bike riding with my uncle wasn't really into the feel of it, but the more I saw those cruisers around the area (lots of them since I was mostly in beach communities), the more I fell in love with the classic look and comfortable looking ride.

After stumbling upon this site and roaming through many pictures and detailed posts, I am now the proud owner of a brand new Electra Vince that I bought off someone on CL and I have been growing happier every day with my purchase.

Thanks to both the creator of this site and the posters here for making my purchase decision a lot easier.

Cheers

Welcome.. Cruisin' the beach is the best, I go cruise Santa Cruz alot..something about the ocean and that breeze that just can't be beat !! Enjoy this place..and by the way...we love pictures here !! :)

old school 64 said:
Enjoy this place..and by the way...we love pictures here !! :)

Well, here you go. :)

72463_457932248129_758123129_5246769_3653900_n.jpg

33474_457933163129_758123129_5246778_815131_n.jpg

Spectacular bike !! Was in Long Beach a month ago to see West Coast Choppers, and ended up down there along the ocean..was blown away by just how many cruisers were roaming around .. was so envious of everyone..wishing we had brought ours !! Again, welcome !! :D

Latest posts

Back