Yo....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Name's Dave. I'm 49 years old. Not sure if that's too old to still play with bikes, but...... :mrgreen: I ride and wrench on Harleys, cars and pretty anything with wheels. Always loved bikes. As a kid, I worked at a bike shop. (Tailwind Bikes, Creamery, PA, now in Schwenksville, PA) Bikes were fun, a form of transportation and for kids with no-so-great households.....a method of escape!! I spent all day on my bike. Had a Huffy balloon tire'd bike my grandparents got me, then my mom got me a Schwinn Speedster. That was 1969 and I was kinda small for it. I had a StingRay as well, that I bought from another kid. Gold colored. It got stolen. I've had numerous bikes over the years and now that my daughter is 8, I'm building another bike, so we can ride together. My wife thinks I'm retarded..... I have a Harley Ultra Classic to drive and I'm outside riding around the neighborhood on a Mongoose with an extended seat post. :p Hey.....it's excercise and it makes me feel like a kid again!

Hope to contribute. I've seen some pretty cool stuff here. Some seriously cool stuff............

age is just a number.. but I think the older we get we should get a discount on shipping welcome :lol:

Latest posts

Back