young and hopeful

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys i'm 14 and a freshman and i liv in north eastern ohio

i have nothing amazing or special but i get what i can
right now i have:
1.20 inch huffy with 11 inch apes,painted,and a seat
2.21 speed huffy minus the speeds and i took out suspenion (i got the idea from a guy on this site)
3.Schwin stingray with a 48 inch sisy bar(i think) and a banana seat and 1 inch apes
4. i beleive this is a early 60's late 50's schwin about an 18 inch

its nothin special but its what i got and i've also got my eyes on some bikes in the area

this website has been a HUGE help and inspiration and i'm looking forward to using it

THANKS GUYS!

Welcome to the Forum! Sounds like you have a fine selection of bikes to start messing with. I'm with you on the Mopars. My first car was a 62 Chrysler Newport with a push button TorqueFlite, posi rear, and a 361 c.i. Boy did I have some fun in that car. I graduated in 1988 and trust me no one had a car that old or big in my school. Car $500. 17 year old kid restoration attempt $1500. Doing doughnuts with 8 people in the car...priceless! :D

Now I have a 96 Dodge B350 ext. Van loaded with 2000 pounds of permanently mounted carpet cleaning machine. Alas .... no doughnuts. Well Ok there has been a snowy parking lot or 20 but hey.. never grow up.

so moparmayhem93 are you saying you drive a chevy ? sorry welcome to the club :shock:

Hey Mopar,Welcome Aboard!

It does my heart good to know there are still 14y.o.'s that even know what a MOPAR is.(if ya told me you were into imports I'da never replied)

My toy is a '64 Dodge 330 Super Stock clone.

...also check out http://www.moparts.com

Welcome to the Forum! Sounds like you have a fine selection of bikes to start messing with. I'm with you on the Mopars. My first car was a 62 Chrysler Newport with a push button TorqueFlite, posi rear, and a 361 c.i. Boy did I have some fun in that car. I graduated in 1988 and trust me no one had a car that old or big in my school. Car $500. 17 year old kid restoration attempt $1500. Doing doughnuts with 8 people in the car...priceless!

Now I have a 96 Dodge B350 ext. Van loaded with 2000 pounds of permanently mounted carpet cleaning machine. Alas .... no doughnuts. Well Ok there has been a snowy parking lot or 20 but hey.. never grow up.

dude i'd kill for a new port

i've done so,me donits in my day my brother ives a bmw 533i dude it hauls o yea its a five speed too

i've also done some donuts in minivan my ownself

hahaha what a riot

It does my heart good to know there are still 14y.o.'s that even know what a MOPAR is.(if ya told me you were into imports I'da never replied)

My toy is a '64 Dodge 330 Super Stock clone.

dude i'm speechless a 64 o man u lucky jerk those things are bad

yea i no what mopar is but it seems to be a dying fad among the rest of the kids my age :(

my ad has a 68 coronet that he turned into a super bee it still has the slant six and orignial drive train it only has 29000 miles on it and hes has the 440 for it and a dana 60 and hes looking to 4 speed it

once again guys thanks fr all the help

Latest posts

Back