Young Blood from the Philadelphia area!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm 16 years old and have a deep seated love for bicycles! I've always loved cars and really anything with wheels since I was a younger. I'm working my way up to cars though! I've had a bike since 1st grade. It was a red huffy. I figured that bikes were in the right direction to cars. But in my journey (as young as it is) I realized that I like bikes more than cars! There's more personality in a bike I believe. Everyone can relate going out front learning to ride a bike with their dad. I really got into BMX bikes in 5th grade and I still ride them today, but I love a good big 26" balloon tire bicycle! I've been working on bikes in my backyard for friends, family, fellow townspeople and even myself for around 4 years now. I plan on opening my own bike shop after college and even to start manufacturing bikes. I plan on manufacturing BMX frames to even balloon tire bicycles. And not the crap that they make now! I want them to be as majestic as they were back in the day. Lights, tanks, leather saddles! I recently received a new schwinn bike to fix and I couldn't believe how bad the welds were! I couldn't believe how poorly the bikes are constructed now! But I'll change that. That's a promise! Keep your eyes open for the next big bike company, even though that's many years for now. But for now I'm a 16 year old kid working in my back yard on any bike/project I can get my hands on.

Welcome from SC. There is a lot of knowledge on this forum. It has helped me out many times.

Thanks for the greeting. And I hope to pick up some of the knowledge people on here have!

Latest posts

Back