YOUNG members build off?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im looking for a bike to build at the moment. so hopefully that comes soon. so why the heck not!

sounds good!

Bump_Mario.gif

so i got a wheelchair from the church yardsale ealier. looks like im building a fixie :mrgreen:

I can join...I'm just waiting for the guy from the dump to tell me my 70's road bike frame is there :mrgreen:

snydur said:
so i got a wheelchair from the church yardsale ealier. looks like im building a fixie :mrgreen:
you my friend have a mind that never sleeps...a fixie out of a wheel chair this i have to see... :lol:

103.jpg

107-1.jpg

:roll:

grandma is commondering the wheelchair after some knee issues shes had lately, but i dont mind seeing as i have no frame. . .yet

shluvle.png

i got inspired (bored) in geometry. note that its a 20 inch not a 26. looks like the wheelchair is spared another day. im using the frame from my gravity bike build because. . .well. . .it scares me to not know how fast i was going

I am looking forward to following this build off. You young ones do some amazing work.
Can't wait to see how the shovel is used.

I too am watching what you kids can do, never to old to learn!......Just stay off my lawn!

I would like to enter. i will be using a ears screamer frame and forks. i hope its not to late to start...

Latest posts

Back