Your Uncle Bob's Schwinn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my first build off but have been a fan of the site for a while. The previous build offs have inspired me to build a few Klunkers. I picked up a very clean and original Schwinn Speedster from the 1960's. This bike looks like the bikes my aunts and uncles had when I was a kid at the Jersey Shore. The goal for the build is to turn it into a slick city worthy dirt jumper.

Attachments

• 44548.jpg
    44548.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 418
This is my first build off but have been a fan of the site for a while. The previous build offs have inspired me to build a few Klunkers. I picked up a very clean and original Schwinn Speedster from the 1960's. This bike looks like the bikes my aunts and uncles had when I was a kid at the Jersey Shore. The goal for the build is to turn it into a slick city worthy dirt jumper.
My wife is from Jersey Shore and used to go to Belmar, Seaside and lived in Seabright & Atlantic Highlands.
Looking forward to your build.

love the paint on that baby

Got the bike stripped down and decided on black rims with thick slick tires. Looking mean already!
Those Thick Slicks are making there way on to a number of builds this summer! When I saw them on a couple last year, I knew I wanted one for a build some time. It's looking good~! Rat on!

Nice bike! Love the tires. I go through Doylestown quiet a bit from Fairless Hill up to my son's home in Quakertown.

Got the bike stripped down and decided on black rims with thick slick tires. Looking mean already!
Dang! that looks sick already ! i like the blue and black with the white writings on wheel and frame , looks racy :rockout:

This thing was really on my list from the start.....any progress to report?

Latest posts

Back