ZB140ColumbiaDILIGENCE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The pilots would simply power down and keep their circuits crossed
during the return trip to the valley.

Image061.jpg

Image048.jpg

Image051.jpg

Image049.jpg

Image050.jpg

Image051.jpg

Image052.jpg

Image052.jpg

Image057.jpg

Image058.jpg

Image059.jpg

Image060.jpg

sort of like if mark twain built a rat rod this is what it would look like. great bike

Love the bike.. how bout a smaller profile pic? my pc screen is like tiny.. I felt like i had my head 2 inches from the bke .....

Move over Mc Guiver... You aint got nothing on this guy!!

Great bike... Great parts, great care taken to maintain "the" look... I like the use of the square nuts, the hand forged parts, the rubbed wood and the color. Fantastic steampunk feel

Out on a mission yesterday. Got caught off-guard by evil entities insisting to capturing my soul with their little ringey-dingey things.

Image064-1.jpg

Image070.jpg

Image069.jpg

Image068.jpg

Image067.jpg

Image066.jpg

Image065.jpg

Image064.jpg

Image071.jpg

The bike looks like something a jibberish yelling homeless person would ride around and collect aluminum cans with. :lol: At least that's my take on this thing!

necessaryevil said:
The bike looks like something a jibberish yelling homeless person would ride around and collect aluminum cans with. :lol:
Na man it wouldn't have pedals on it if that were the case. :wink: They'd just sit on it and push it with their feet. That way they don't have to worry about losing their balance.

necessaryevil said:
The bike looks like something a jibberish yelling homeless person would ride around and collect aluminum cans with. :lol: At least that's my take on this thing!
Pretty good disguise huh?

fsjaak said:
Out on a mission yesterday. Got caught off-guard by evil entities insisting to capturing my soul with their little ringey-dingey things.

Your reverse-rotor antimatter coupling attracts them. Many ZeeBee pilots have fallen to the noise barrage. Bleed pressure off through the manifold and they'll turn tail.

Absolutely beautiful recreation of the only "true" collector series. Is there much vibration at the apex before you begin descent?

Latest posts

Back