Ze (impostor)no inspiration bike...No more a rider!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ze (impostor)no inspiration bike...no progress but...

Lookin good!

Keep up the good work :mrgreen:

Re: Ze (impostor)no inspiration bike...no progress but...

Chainguard has been slightly modified then i have tried to straighten it... F**king chinese steel!!!! so....bondoooooo!!!! :D

IMG_4573.JPG

Grips have been color matched with the seat

IMG_4615.JPG

And here it is...the no personality bike :mrgreen:
it's a rider, intended to build a shifter but before wanted to know if the nexus 7 was in working order... and the answer is... NO :cry: Must have made a mistake but don't know which one for the moment. Cable has been properly mounted, no weird noises, but nothing happens when i change gears...

IMG_4681.JPG

IMG_4684.JPG

To end the story, i think i didn't reach my goal to make it look like an old bike... it's still for me a chinese p.o.s.!!!!

Re: Ze (impostor)no inspiration bike...It's a rider!!!!

I dunno about looking like a Chinese POS...I like it. It might not look old, but it does look good. And I LOVE the machine marks on the inner piece of that chainwheel. Then again, I'm weird like that...show me machining marks and make the structural pieces into a design element.

Re: Ze (impostor)no inspiration bike...It's a rider!!!!

Nothing to be concerned about doing a good job with the parts you can access.

Looks like you managed to get it to come together in the end and I am sure looking a heap better than it's various starting points were.

Latest posts

Back