zoobomb? no lot bomb!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.K., so now you've enticed me into taking my 12 1/2" wheeled pixie and my 275lb. body out on a course of destruction somewhere. We'll see what I can come up with over the next few weeks! It won't be pretty!

OK - now that looks like it's waaaaay too much fun :D :D :D

Hmmmmm, I've got a 16" kids bike in my junk pile, maybe it's time to do "something" with it.

It's pixie time!

16" springers are available too, should you want to go for that classic look :mrgreen:

-Mp

Chainsaw said:
O.K., so now you've enticed me into taking my 12 1/2" wheeled pixie and my 275lb. body out on a course of destruction somewhere. We'll see what I can come up with over the next few weeks! It won't be pretty!
Chainy, do you think we can find a parking garage in AA. I wasn't planning on bringing my pixie but that looks like alot of fun and it has FBM written all over it...Kelly

videos almost done.

this idea comes from a group in portland called the zoobombers. they bomb this HUGE hill by the zoo there late late at night on pixies, so we decided why can't we have fun too?

we're gonna be making punk rock spray paint patches for the lot bombers, so let me know when you get there, and ill mail some out.

STAY TUNED FOR A LONGER MOVIE. ANY MINUTE NOW.

nogoodnic42 said:
Chainsaw said:
Chainy, do you think we can find a parking garage in AA. I wasn't planning on bringing my pixie but that looks like alot of fun and it has FBM written all over it...Kelly

We could always go to Detroit, load them up on the People's Mover and cruise to the Cobo roof! :shock: Then it's every Pixie Jockey for himself!!!Pack some heat and we'll see how well you shoot from the hip!
Man I'm sooooo sorry that I forgot to ask how the operation went! Am I safe in assuming that you lived thru it?

now thats fun man !!! theres no parking garages round here, im jealous, maybe you could put a rack / milk crate on the front and throw some weights in to go faster !!!! :lol:

xddorox said:
I heard that a bullet proof vest is necessary to ride in Detroit. Is it so?

Not if they run you over first! :p
It's pretty nasty. Alot of people like Detroit but I think it's a dirty city. I go downtown from time to time but only in daytime and only with friends who can be used as shields!

xddorox said:
Don't know about you, but I'm getting whitewalls for mine. I found a 16' BMX in my junk pile an hour ago. :mrgreen:

Great minds think alike:

littleweewhitewallee3.png

I wonder how difficult it would be to round up a 16" Stingray?

Thanks for posting the video basscadetz.

-Mp

June of last year we held a pixie race. We need to do it again soon, it was a blast!
DPP_0011-1.jpg

DPP_0017.jpg

DPP_0009.jpg

DPP_0019.jpg

Here is a video (crappy sound and really dark) but you'll see the participation was pretty good for our first one. Turn the volume off and stick it out till the two minutes is up.

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/ ... =pixie.flv

Latest posts

Back