Wheelman

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome ! I have a C10s as well . We just had a gathering here in my home town called C10s in the park . Third year and over 700 trucks .i will try and post a pic or two
That's in Texas isn't it? I have a buddy from the Nashville area that flew out there for that show.

Nice truck you've got man!

My bike collecting was started by a desire to have a lowrider bike to go with my lowrider truck.

I had a '66 Sports Fury in High School :grin:...my friends gave it the nickname 'Moby ....', because it was white...and a whale. Later in HS, after I was seeing a girl who was a bit...uh...thicker...the nickname got changed to 'the Great White Whaler' :(.

I lost that Sports Fury while in the USMC due trusting some wrong people with it, and gambling on the good will of others (lost that gamble). So, a few years after getting out of the Corps...I picked up another one. My younger brother, who was ~15 at the time, went joy riding in it while I was on vacation and blew the motor. Still have the car, but its been in the barn for nearly 20 years now :nod:.

Jason

I really like big cars...
IMG_20160131_123947.jpg
IMG_20160131_123349.jpg

I don't think that is a big car. These on the other hand are some BIG cars.
IMG_20170211_105145327.jpg

Latest posts

Back