Bikes on bridges

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great frames, those Fire Mountains.

Yeah, rides pretty good. Just wish it was a larger frame. Feels kinda twitchy under me which I think is due to the small size and shorter wheelbase. Will be sold when I finish cleaning it up.

My RRBO16 bike Hornswoggler *DeLuxe* . Bare frame to rider, day 1

Perry Farm, Bradley Il.

20210501_114645 (1).jpg

Kona Fire Mountain
Melrose Avenue bridge over the Iowa Interstate rail
Nearly completed new Marriott Courtyard. A rare business in a landlocked town that hates all businesses. Well, until they found out how much a hotel-motel tax would generate. Cha Ching.

^nice change up, was expecting one of your beautiful urban bombers!

Thanks - I have been on the lookout for one of these for a while. So when this one popped up for sale on friday at a more than reasonable price, I jumped on it. I even got a discount :)
It was a quick, and easy project, as it only needed some new tyres and a different saddle (my .... is too small for those big, cushy ones), which I already had lying around.

Yeah I've got one too, love the simplicity: just hop on it and ride! They can still be fun on light to moderate dirt and gravel too, but the coaster takes getting used to

Latest posts

Back