• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Red Baron

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, suddenly I stumbled across another part of culture that suits me very well!! Love Rat Rods & Vintage was pretty happy to pick up my 1903.

The hard part is now making decisions about parts!

So it's NOT for sale?
The red baron from that link is a local posting and still for sale, but I'm not the seller, nor do I know the current owner. Was just sharing another cool felt find. Please contact that seller for info about that bike. (Sorry for any confusion, just felt like there may be more people here to appreciate it)

The red baron from that link is a local posting and still for sale, but I'm not the seller, nor do I know the current owner. Was just sharing another cool felt find. Please contact that seller for info about that bike. (Sorry for any confusion, just felt like there may be more people here to appreciate it)

Ah, actually it should go in the sub forum below and not in the FOR SALE section.
https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/forums/ebay-craigslist-ads.36/

Latest posts

Back