TIME FOR A CHANGE ...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve @Rat Rod
Thank you for making this place. I have so many great friends and experiences I found here. I appreciate everything you have done to make this such a great place for all of us.
best of luck in your new adventures.
Thank you
-Skipton

Thank you Steve. I will work to keep the forum as you have had it and improve the software and helping members as it is needed.

Cut! Cut! Cut! Cut! Cut!

Angie. This is your big introduction. This is your very first impression on everyone. Remember, you’re the professional! This is what you do! You’ve got this! So you walk out on the stage with this avatar, a big A? Is this really the best that you can do? Did you only have five minutes to prepare for this? And five titles? Admistrator/staff member/Owner/moderator/moderator? Please, also, sentence structure! You wrote two sentences, and one of them is a mess! Remember! You’re taking the reins! You’re a boss! Don’t write like it’s your first day on the job! Imagine you’re passionate about old, rusty bicycles, and get that passion into your posts.

With feeling, Angie, with feeling!

Alright, places everyone.

furyus

Latest posts

Back