STRANGE MAGIC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All tubing has been rolled. I need to mock up what I have and make a decision on to use what is pictured for the stays (3/4”) or roll some 1”. The down tube and top tube are 1-1/2”. Just not sure if the stays will look too small if I use the 3/4”.
4AD00C30-3C55-4BF3-8F85-8768CD51726C.jpeg

Right choice. That flows better.

Yes, currently my full time gig is an engineer for an aerospace company, and the shop is a weekend side gig. Working on making the shop a full time gig as I get closer to retirement.
So it really is 'rocket science' then, huh? Gee, and all along I thought that was just a saying. :21:

Enjoying watching you work!
WeLd oN~!

"Rocket science" does not exist. If you're planning, designing, constructing, and/or flying rockets, it ain't science, it's aerospace engineering. Science explores the physical and natural world. Engineering applies scientific knowledge to design, build, and maintain products or processes to solves problems. Scientists can participate in engineering projects, but that doesn't make it science.

Latest posts

Back