Old member, early build off participant checking in.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACD

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hey all. Joined back in 2007 and participated in one of the early build offs. Built “Escaped Convict” a prison themed bike in honor of the demolition of our historic Maine state prison. Fun build and had a great time conversing with everyone. Life happened between then and now. Still got the bike. Turning my living room into a motorcycle display area but the Convict has a place of honor on the wall. Name’s Aaron. Got a lot of catching up to do.
image.jpg

View attachment 174425
Hey all. Joined back in 2007 and participated in one of the early build offs. Built “Escaped Convict” a prison themed bike in honor of the demolition of our historic Maine state prison. Fun build and had a great time conversing with everyone. Life happened between then and now. Still got the bike. Turning my living room into a motorcycle display area but the Convict has a place of honor on the wall. Name’s Aaron. Got a lot of catching up to do. View attachment 174424
View attachment 174425
I need a display room

I have a display room. Mostly it displays some farm implements, but now while the trailer and the plough are being field tested I could display all my bikes in it. No heat, no light and not much in the way of visitors, but it certainly has room ;)

But welcome back, ACD!

Welcome back. Wow, looks like Escaped Convict was from BO2.
Love that ball and chain kickstand!!!

1633012625251.png

Latest posts

Back