Getting to Know Matti

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That bike is gone but that's what I put in the for sale add rack holds 45 cans of your favourite beverage .
It was gone in a day .
I have the same rack on my 48 DX
Image.jpg
IMG_8749.JPG

That bike is gone but that's what I put in the for sale add rack holds 45 cans of your favourite beverage .
It was gone in a day .
I have the same rack on my 48 DX
View attachment 194780View attachment 194782
I actually sale bikes that way often pics with beer we have a wealthy population outside of our town in Montreal and Ottawa. I sell them as camping bikes they jump all over them

Uh huh, dropped it off without letting me know he was there.
"There was something happening with the shifting"
Hopefully that doesn't mean he busted it, need it for the camping trip this weekend

I almost feel that way about the Green.

Except it’s almost strong enough, smells like a canal, looks effeminate.

I’m not kidding. I could smell it when I was adjusting the derailer.

I didn’t flush the tubes well when I tore the bike apart and it still has mud inside of the stays.

I'm thinking about starting a career in stand-up comedy, so I'd like to try out some material. Stop me if you've heard this one:
I'm not buying any bikes or starting any new bike projects until all the bikes I already have are done.

Me
I'm thinking about starting a career in stand-up comedy, so I'd like to try out some material. Stop me if you've heard this one:
I'm not buying any bikes or starting any new bike projects until all the bikes I already have are done.
Me neither!!!!!

Lol long weekend and the campsite is filled with shiny new trail bike hardware, but I'm chasing the lady on the old steel Peugeot that is sized to fit a Karate Chicken. Never seen a female rider on a bike that tall, but it was definitely her size.

Latest posts

Back