(Rigid Rodent) name change ... Tireless Trainer ... finished!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey fellas, just wanted to give you an update on KJV. No recent updates due to doctor’s orders to limit his screen time. His limited eyesight already, is in jeopardy of getting even worse and potentially resulting in full blindness. He’s on some serious prescription eye meds paired with him “resting” his eyes by limiting screens. Everything is going well but he needs to keep up this regiment until late Sept to see if it’s working.

All of this and you add in the crippling heat/humidity we are having in Ohio recently is taking its toll on everyone’s outside time. KVJ is a driveway builder 100% so this has slowed him down considerable.

I’m going to team up with him to get some build updates out as they progress. Make sure to shoot him some good vibes when you get time!

Glad you are able to help him out.
Do what the doc says @KJV ! The bike will wait for you.
Much love and prayers headed your way to get better.

Hey fellas, just wanted to give you an update on KJV. No recent updates due to doctor’s orders to limit his screen time. His limited eyesight already, is in jeopardy of getting even worse and potentially resulting in full blindness. He’s on some serious prescription eye meds paired with him “resting” his eyes by limiting screens. Everything is going well but he needs to keep up this regiment until late Sept to see if it’s working.

All of this and you add in the crippling heat/humidity we are having in Ohio recently is taking its toll on everyone’s outside time. KVJ is a driveway builder 100% so this has slowed him down considerable.

I’m going to team up with him to get some build updates out as they progress. Make sure to shoot him some good vibes when you get time!
Give him all our best

Mucho RRB love

Thanks Y"All.
I definatley taking it ez.
Was able to sit outside abit today:
Humity wasnt high.
20220618_160934.jpg

Sometimes, when we are not quite 'up to snuff' as my dad used to say; it's okay to just sit back and dwell on our accomplishments. In your photo above ^ @KJV I see parts of two cool builds you have done in recent years. And a couple of yours won the OJ as well!

I hope your health will improve over these next months, and keep vigilante with the Dr's orders. We want you back building again, Tom!

Latest posts

Back