RRB BO 17 Voting Thread is Now Open!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OddJob

Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Greetings from the Admin staff lounge here at RatRodBikes ,

The Finished Bike threads are now CLOSED and cannot be commented on by anyone. The regular Build Threads are still open for comments, kudos, discussion.

The process of setting up the Voting Thread takes time. We have our staff currently working on it and hope to finish it in good time. It is quite involved and so please be patient while it gets put together.

Once the Voting Thread is published, you will have an opportunity to view all the Finished Builds in Class 1 and Class 2. We will allow one week from the opening of the Voting Thread to cast your votes.

A big thanks to our Head administrator @Cyclist , and co-moderators @The Renaissance Man, @RustyGold and @Captain Awesome for their leadership in keeping this forum active and growing. Also to @kingfish254 for lending his expertise in the Voting Thread building and organization of these end of the build off duties.

We hope you have enjoyed this season's build off, and ended up with a cool bike that you built yourself! That's the goal!

We will post up the Voting Thread when the construction is complete. Until then...

...RaT oN~!

OJ

This place rocks. That is all
Severely lacking cats.
0fdf01c8c5fb0b0de3fac4d748cb2556.jpg

Somehow still the best spot on the internet.

The Voting Tbreads ARE NOW OPEN!!

Vote for as many builds in each class, but you can only submit all your votes in each class one time. You CANNOT go back and change your votes, or attempt to vote in the same class twice.

Now get out there, and CAST YOUR VOTES! 😁

The Voting Tbreads ARE NOW OPEN!!

Vote for as many builds in each class, but you can only submit all your votes in each class one time. You CANNOT go back and change your votes, or attempt to vote in the same class twice.

Now get out there, and CAST YOUR VOTES! 😁
Bad news. Once again, I find that I am NOT able to cast a vote in either category. And yes, I'm a registered forum member and logged in...obviously. This is what I see--no click boxes, regardless of the browser I use.

voting.png

Latest posts

Back