Lowco Liner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This build has been awesome to follow and it blew me away when you pulled it out of the back of your car the other day. It looks even better than the pics. The execution is superb and the attention to detail is so obvious. Killer riding bike too. I'm looking forward to more Savannah rides with this one!!!
BRAVO!!

1662694929391.jpeg

This build has been awesome to follow and it blew me away when you pulled it out of the back of your car the other day. It looks even better than the pics. The execution is superb and the attention to detail is so obvious. Killer riding bike too. I'm looking forward to more Savannah rides with this one!!!
BRAVO!!

View attachment 209240
ditto.

Beautiful bike, Doc. Everything is perfect down to the last detail. Can't go wrong with black on chrome, it's gives it that timeless look. I love the nestled headlight and the horn button LED. Great package all around. Very nicely done, kudos!

A little update on the LL.
Shortly after the build off, I noticed the chain was lightly rubbing on the whitewall.
So, I added an offset rear sprocket to gain some clearance. The only modification was to cut off the goofy fender/rack tabs on the dropouts. Since it’s a 22T (up from 18T), I needed to increase the front chainring to 44T (up from 36T). I chose this one for the black and chrome bits, plus the styling gives it a little ‘gangster’ flavor. Took it for a 3 mile shakedown and man it’s smooth riding. Hope y’all like it!
IMG_4317.jpeg
IMG_4318.jpeg
IMG_4319.jpeg
IMG_4320.jpeg
IMG_4321.jpeg

Last edited:
Shortly after the build off, I notice the chain was lightly rubbing on the whitewall.
So, I added an offset rear sprocket to gain some clearance. The only modification was to cut off the goofy fender/rack tabs on the dropouts. Since it’s a 22T (up from 18T), I needed to increase the front chainring to 44T (up from 36T). I chose this one for the black and chrome bits, please the styling gives it a little ‘gangster’ flavor. Took it for a 3 mile shakedown and man it’s smooth riding. Hope y’all like it!
View attachment 254111View attachment 254112View attachment 254113View attachment 254114View attachment 254115
I’d ride that

Shortly after the build off, I notice the chain was lightly rubbing on the whitewall.
So, I added an offset rear sprocket to gain some clearance. The only modification was to cut off the goofy fender/rack tabs on the dropouts. Since it’s a 22T (up from 18T), I needed to increase the front chainring to 44T (up from 36T). I chose this one for the black and chrome bits, please the styling gives it a little ‘gangster’ flavor. Took it for a 3 mile shakedown and man it’s smooth riding. Hope y’all like it!
View attachment 254111View attachment 254112View attachment 254113View attachment 254114View attachment 254115
That new black and chrome chainring looks super classy on there! Perfect match!

Latest posts

Back