DEAD SPACE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_20220905_154155.jpg
IMG_20220905_154203.jpg

Here's the build thread: https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/threads/dead-space.115681/

Thanks. GC

Last edited:
Awesome build Carl! The wheel size ””big and little“ combo is off the charts!

was it 700c front and 26” rear? The rat trap fork is also awesome….. paint’s sweet.

super nice build.

Classic GC dragster stance. Love the rose colored glasses and the gas pump seatpost is a gas!! Well done brother!
BRAVO!

You got the proportions just right on this one. I love the color, chainguard, seatpost, wheel and tire combo. Looks super cool and I bet it's a smooth ride. Nice!!!

Awesome build Carl! The wheel size ””big and little“ combo is off the charts!

was it 700c front and 26” rear? The rat trap fork is also awesome….. paint’s sweet.

super nice build.

The gasser seat post is way too cool.

Love how Dead Space turned out! That metallic red to black fade looks awesome!

Ground control to major Carl the fans want to know how fast it can go.
Very funky, very cool

I love the windshield thingy, I would see that in a busy street even if I failed to take note of anything else.

Classic GC dragster stance. Love the rose colored glasses and the gas pump seatpost is a gas!! Well done brother!
BRAVO!

You got the proportions just right on this one. I love the color, chainguard, seatpost, wheel and tire combo. Looks super cool and I bet it's a smooth ride. Nice!!!

Thanks guys, even though it didn't place well in the polls, I know how well it would do in person. It's the first time I've had a bike painted for me and my friend did a great job. I saw a bike this summer in Chicago that had a windscreen and it was so cool the first thought was I can do that. The gas filler seat post was a visual joke that I kept, a guy could maybe fit a trigger shifter in one to make it functional, but the cut down brake handle just looked right to me. I was a bit disappointed the bigger Hank didn't fit between the rails, I should have checked before paint and tweaked the frame. Lesson learned. Again, thanks for the comments.

Carl.

Latest posts

Back