Am I missing anything in the XXL klunker world

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My buddy is 6’4” tall and thin with a 37” inseam. He makes bikes look like toys. He built a rad Klunker as big as he could but it’s still too small.

While he searches for an ever elusive Emory King Kruiser (know of one for sale? Let me know) I’m wondering if there’s something else enormous out there that we don’t know about.

I feel like even the Schwinn King size bikes are negligibly larger.

Three bar and cantilever klunkers cruisers?

30s to 50s, CCM double bar bike is a big one, might even fit a 29" rim
w.jpg

The Summit-Built Schwinn Cruiser Supreme in a 22" frame is the bike he should be seeking. The frame geometry is leaps and bounds better than the Emory for riding in the dirt. The fork may have a bit too much rake for dirt only, but that can easily be remedied by a myriad of forks available, both new and vintage. They are elusive as well, but well worth the wait. I bought mine new in Y2K and until two years ago, was living its life as the 7 speed cruiser it was bought as. Mine will never have a coaster brake because it has cantilever bosses and its current configuration meets the need for speed in varied terrain.

20220707_125823.jpg

@Karate Chicken Industries is the rangy knowledge you seek

Fixed it for ya.

rangy.jpg

Latest posts

Back