Are you in?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hum I have a set of fix gear wheels collecting dust. screaming at me to do a skinny tire build. but way to many frame options laying around. not sure what to use?

Attachments

• DSC02693.JPG
    DSC02693.JPG
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC02692.JPG
    DSC02692.JPG
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC02697.JPG
    DSC02697.JPG
    7.6 MB · Views: 0
OK I lied. I bought a new bottom bearing set & chain today, for one of the contest bikes that I have not declared yet.

We’ll see how long I can hold out before I start ignoring the cars. I am prevaricating because I know the car will be difficult compared to building a bicycle.

Oh you know I'm gonna build a exaggerated time trials bike in the Skinny class. (I heard it's the newest thing and I'm all about the fashion...) Still working on a good name/theme tho...
Maybe a faux sponsored bike...
cherubim air line bicycle's framework rolls like a wave.jpeg
Shinichi Konno Designs Bicycles with Flow - Core77.jpeg

It wasn’t long guys. The mechanics muse started whispering in my ear and so I stripped down lady’s Flyer yesterday.

I am dreaming of a build for this bike but it’s not going to fit normally into any of those three categories. I’m gonna have to shoehorn it into one of them sideways.

Somehow I think it’s going to end up being a frankenmusclebike with some custom frame work.

The vision is not clear yet.
90913DBA-FE98-415D-858C-51280F13B5B3.jpeg

Here is some skinny tire motivation

1664731025653.png

I may be in... awaiting the official ruling on a rear hub...

Ah, what am I saying. I already ordered the fork so I'm in.

Long story short this afternoon I decided to build my Typhoon up as an MTB rather than a cruiser. It should fit in the off road category now, though it may have a 3 speed coaster hub in it's future since I rebuilt the 2 speed before the build off start date.

I may be in... awaiting the official ruling on a rear hub...

Ah, what am I saying. I already ordered the fork so I'm in.

Long story short this afternoon I decided to build my Typhoon up as an MTB rather than a cruiser. It should fit in the off road category now, though it may have a 3 speed coaster hub in it's future since I rebuilt the 2 speed before the build off start date.
You're in

To be in,or not to be in:39: And what section?
I purchased a new bike(like I need another bike, like I need another hole in my head).
Something came up used and cheap, so I grabbed it. I still want to do Butterball Bandit. But this is a folding step thru frame,and my idea was to convert it as simply as possible,oh and it is a steel frame not a alu. I need a name for it. butterball needs time and that could go into the offroad class.

Latest posts

Back