Good day to spread some good… FREE Worksman QuadCycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez, no snow yet for you. I hope my thermometer is broken this morning. Looks like it is because it’s been over 4 months since it was 89. It’s not winter yet and -2 F? Obviously my bikes are stored away. I’m sitting by the wood stove, sipping coffee, staring at the snow and waiting for it to get up to 90 in here again. Too bad you can’t keep your new bicycle hauler inside. Does that mean you have too many bicycles?
image.jpg

Too many bikes.. what’s that? 🤣
No just can’t carry it down the stairs.
Had a blast last night with the Chicago TailDraggers on our annual Zoo Lights ride
F9127051-D8B1-476F-9C04-1407FA044C2E.jpeg
B3AD944E-D90C-4E96-9638-F917A3C6136C.jpeg
798202DE-AF95-45D6-B627-ADD58B41E8EA.jpeg

Fantastic shot, along with that other at night in the alley against the old buildings. So much fun riding in the cold, most certainly cold in Chicago. Looks like a blast. I'll have to join if I ever get out that way.
Skipton.jpg

Been meaning to ask if the lower main tube twists/flexes noticeably?

I once donated a CWC frame and Bendix yellow band to the Tail Draggers for their raffle.
Right On!!!
Fantastic shot, along with that other at night in the alley against the old buildings. So much fun riding in the cold, most certainly cold in Chicago. Looks like a blast. I'll have to join if I ever get out that way.
View attachment 180208

Been meaning to ask if the lower main tube twists/flexes noticeably?
Thank you!!
If you’re ever in Chicago let me know we totally would get a ride together.
This thing is built like a 100 year old Farm truck. I didn’t know what the thickness is of the tubes but this thing is heavy and as no flex what so ever. I’ll try and get a good underneath shot soon

Latest posts

Back