Órale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How's it going y'all? Newbie here, coming at 'cha RatRodBike gurus from good ol' Tejas. I stumbled across your forum a while back while I was looking up some inspiration and ideas for my bike. After months of lurking and cruising the forum I muster'd the courage and inspiration to join you fine folk. Well, without any further delay here's my McGuyvered Micargi Puma Gts that I like to call "El Chingon":

How's it going y'all? Newbie here, coming at 'cha RatRodBike gurus from good ol' Tejas. I stumbled across your forum a while back while I was looking up some inspiration and ideas for my bike. After months of lurking and cruising the forum I muster'd the courage and inspiration to join you fine folk. Well, without any further delay here's my McGuyvered Micargi Puma Gts that I like to call "El Chingon":

I used to have a placque above my office door that said El Chingon. Some of my welding trainees made it for me 🤐

Last edited:
Welcome . Nice Stretch ! And, oh a tail gunner too , don't see that around here often.

Appreciate it. I'm thinking of painting it. But I'm not a painter. A good one at least. Who knows I might get a wild hair of the ... and pull the trigger and do a plastidip job.

giphy (5).gif

Latest posts

Back