‘Humpster’

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turned out great! Should be perfect for your 'cardio bike'.

Elegantly refined. 😎
Thanks buddy. Rode it around Savannah for a few hours with @kingfish254 on Monday. Performed perfectly, it was a casual cruise, nothing too strenuous (except for the afternoon heat). I will need to adjust the stem/handlebar height a bit before doing any real cardio work in it. My neck and shoulders were not happy being hunched over. Gonna check my stash for alternate bars

@MattiThundrrr
Here’s the Humpster and my strandie, Schwummit, together, per your request.
Yes, I did change the grips on the Humpster, the Schwinn 30s repops are just too small, I found myself squeezing them too much to hold on. Put on a set of Thompson ball ends.
EAC26393-49B1-4925-AA1F-F77015E4E8C3.jpeg
9143A404-7BC1-4A01-8AE5-6786FDD6FFED.jpeg
162B444F-B453-494E-989D-70676E74D23C.jpeg

I’m currently looking for a decent Schwinn upright stem to bring the bars up a bit more and allow me to angle the headlight into a flatter position. I don’t want higher bars, then it would become another strandie, I want it to keep it’s ‘racier’ look.

Thanx Doc, that's a killer pair! I'm surprised at how much higher the front end is on the Schwummit. Now I gotta pick a favorite... somehow

Latest posts

Back