█★█ starsNbars █★█ 38 Hawthorne Twin Bar 5 Bar ☠ - Red White and RUST - Finished in a Tie for 7th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo J, it was fun continuing the StarsInBars Tour with you and your Love tonight! Do you think these kwazy wratters are ready for the reunion of the Butter Knife Build Brothers?
V__4A98_zps40501f61.jpg

Last edited:
Well tonight I finally met back up with my brother Jake here in Philly for the first time since we got together the week after Build Off 6. We picked right up where we left off with tons of laughter and camaraderie.

First it was time for presents. My Fresh Find this weekend was a bunch of WWE action figures which of course I had to get for Jake!!
WP_20140818_17_28_45_Pro_zps00997d97.jpg

Then Jake unloaded his kingfish-like Bluto action figure on me. I have my own action figure now! TOGA TOGA TOGA.
V__AFA6_zpse6f4bfc1.jpg

How can you top that!!!!! Well, Jake found a way! He gave me one of his "All Purpose Tools" that he uses for every Build Off, that's right I got my own personal Jake Butter Knife to put in my toolbox!!!! (For those of you that don't know our code from BO6 or watch Dave Chappelle. YBJ2B = Your Build James Too B,,,,,,)
WP_20140819_00_32_26_Pro_zpsbf4bdb1c.jpg

Jake and his Love treated my right tonight. Good Eats, Good Drinks, Good Laughs, GREAT FRIENDS!!!!
V__03A7_zpsf405acef.jpg

WP_20140818_19_12_28_Pro_zpsb6257663.jpg

V__29932_zps9aa732ef.jpg

WP_20140818_19_16_55_Pro_zpsd8b02f62.jpg

Big thank you to Miss Funk for awarding me this cool headlight case for Best Headlight in BO9. @@Funkme sent this all the way from Greece along some great olives. THANKS!!! It's going to be fun to build out a light from this one.

index.php

Love this bike. Inspiring. But the pics made me homesick for our little island between Savannah and Hilton Head where we lived for 16 years. Savannah is one of my favorite places. Next time I am there I will be on the lookout for you bombing by on one of your awesome bikes.

Love this bike. Inspiring. But the pics made me homesick for our little island between Savannah and Hilton Head where we lived for 16 years. Savannah is one of my favorite places. Next time I am there I will be on the lookout for you bombing by on one of your awesome bikes.

Which island? Daufuskie? Next time your around, give me a buzz and we'll go for a ride.

The other page is only for posts from RatRodBikes, this new page is a discussion group, where we can all post and contribute equally.
I think Steve started it because people don't always want to join the forum to get their questions answered or show of their bikes, so I guess it is like a mini RRB hosted on FaceBook...

Luke.

Had a blast riding "starsNbars" with about 500+ other bikes in Savannah Bicycle Campaign's Midnight Garden Ride Saturday night. How do you like my Heat Miser flames??!! It's fun being a fool sometimes!!!

WP_20141011_17_22_01_Pro.jpg
WP_20141011_17_41_40_Pro.jpg
WP_20141011_18_08_42_Pro.jpg
1508.jpg
1508 (1).jpg
1508 (4).jpg
b1508.jpg
c1508.jpg
me21508.jpg
me1508.jpg

Took starNbars out tonight to the SCAD graduation concert. I was too late to see The Wailers, but I did stick around and listen to a few from Rusted Root.
concert.jpg

This poster that I won after BO13 popped up as a four year old memory, so I updated the collage to show all twelve years of my RatRodBikes Build Off bikes.

Kingfish254 Build Off Bikes .png

Last edited:
Back