▓▒░ Higgins the German Spy ░▒▓ Now with riding video!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peatbog said:
You might have not gotten to 10 votes (yet), but if anyone raised the bar this year, it was you!
HaHaHaHa!! Come on that was funny!! Yooth I told ya before that I appreciate you man. You're a good dude and I know you won't stall at 10. I thought I stalled at 8. You did a great job. You have all winter to fix that first bike so GBTB and Stop Eating Sammiches(SES)!! Peace

Jake Sensi said:
Peatbog said:
You might have not gotten to 10 votes (yet), but if anyone raised the bar this year, it was you!
HaHaHaHa!! Come on that was funny!! Yooth I told ya before that I appreciate you man. You're a good dude and I know you won't stall at 10. I thought I stalled at 8. You did a great job. You have all winter to fix that first bike so GBTB and Stop Eating Sammiches(SES)!! Peace

But I like sammiches... a lot!

Congrats on poppin double digits buddy!!

kingfish254 said:
Congrats on poppin double digits buddy!!

Thanks man, now I wish I would've kep my mouth shut and stuck with 9, now I have a stupid goal for next year! Crap. 1976 to 1956, 9 votes to 11 votes. So next year I need a 1936 frame and 13 votes.

Peatbog said:
It might be a logarithmic scale, not a linear one. You use a ’36, you might end up with more votes than you can count. Besides, it might not have been the year; it might have been the conspicuous, late bunny posting.

Next year I'll just buy a new bike from Walmart, assemble it and post it as done.

Check out this 1936 CWC. The crank is the '36 only with the small teardrops and dogleg crank arm. The front fork is long gone. I think I still have the crank. Let me know if you're interested. I'll give you a heck of a deal or trade! Not sure what the brackets are for. I "think" it may have had a motor at one time. I bought the frame to get the long spring seat that is on the Hot Rod Higgins.

FYI....a 24X3 will NOT fit without spreading the frame!

36_cwc.jpg

Latest posts

Back