★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2:30PM..Overcast. I work for a Mazda dealership. I have to go in for 5:00. Dealership is only about 50ft from the banks of the Connecticut River, largest river in New England. They're expecting 11 plus inches of rain. We're moving all the cars to a different location.

KOTA said:
2:30PM..Overcast. I work for a Mazda dealership. I have to go in for 5:00. Dealership is only about 50ft from the banks of the Connecticut River, largest river in New England. They're expecting 11 plus inches of rain. We're moving all the cars to a different location.

Good luck buddy! Stay safe & hope everything turns out OK! Wish we could have some of that rain.

Them are very cool... style I have not seen myself... Those would be perfect because they are thin enough to bend on the curve of the bars... When you cut cruiser bars down the grip area has a slight bend... those would make transition well... I may buy me a couple sets for future use... 8)

pick said:
I will get a pair for the auction bike & send them to you.

well.. thank you... I tried to buy them... but with my feedback only being 16.. he does not deal with anyone under a certain number I guess... Suppose I need to do more buying on E-Bay... :roll:

Already purchased them. PM me your address again & I will send them to you when I get em. Have a good week buddy!

Ya buddy... Kansas builders in the house... that hub is MONEY... :lol: ... Thank ya'll fer yer support!!

udallcustombikes said:
It'll be as good as new when I get done with it. You want it shined up and re-striped red (or another color) or blacked out?

Shined up with red sounds good... this bike is gonna be sexy... may have a hard time gettn me to send it to winner... :wink:

Re: ★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★XC204 FORKIN IT UP GOOD!!

Kingzebba1 said:
garagegoon said:
If someone wants to donate the ebay helmet with goggles that would be cool. I'll wait a little bit and see what happens before I get and send the goggles. The helmet in the rat rod picture has a visor. It's small, but it has one. Maybe someone can find a helmet like that and paint the white stripe on it. Anybody?

the ebay helmets come with a free detatcheable visor

what the fork is goin on!!!! i got the fork 2day !!! ill get my stuff n order here in the next couple days and get 2 work....i have 2 see what rod i have and see what u guys want me 2 use ...ill have some pics soon !!!!! yeee haaaa :mrgreen:

mikesbikes36 said:
what the fork is goin on!!!! i got the fork 2day !!! ill get my stuff n order here in the next couple days and get 2 work....i have 2 see what rod i have and see what u guys want me 2 use ...ill have some pics soon !!!!! yeee haaaa :mrgreen:

Fork Ya!!! Thats what im forkin talkin about!!! 8)

Latest posts

Back