★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You the man!!! Thank you for the hard work.... 8)

nope it was hotter than heck the last 2 days ...i didnt leave the house ....its awsome 2day i may do some diggin and see what kinda rod i have and get them pics posted ....after all it is my bday ....dot wanna over do it ya know !!!LOL

What every sexy bike needs is a sexy hub. This is the sexiest kickback I have ever seen. All rebuilt and ready for delivery. Luckily I had a near perfect index spring on my cutaway hub that I was willing to sacrifice for the build. Now she shifts and functions like new, only with a great new look.

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

oh man that hub looks freakin awsome man !!!! great job cam !!
well guys i did a little messin round on the froks 2day !!! i have 2 differnt size of rods ..ill let u guys decide ...i like the white ones ..!!
IMG_20110904_123607.jpg

IMG_20110904_123637.jpg

IMG_20110904_123647.jpg

im gonna make these flat on the one end so it will hook on the axle ...is this ok with ya'll???
IMG_20110904_141130.jpg

IMG_20110904_141213.jpg

there gonna have 2 be able 2 come off and on so this is what i think will work anyway ....
xc204 ...u offered up a truss rod thingy for the top mount ....could i still get that from ya ? i belive im gonna need it !!!

mikesbikes36 : Bout time you got on that fork, slacker! :lol: Just kiddin! We here in KS know what you are talkin about with the heat We've had 52 (I think, maybe more) days this summer with 100 or above temps. Highest was 110. Lookin good bro! 8) :mrgreen:

Mike I have two kinds the Schwinn one takes 5/16 rod the rusty one has 1/4 " holes let me know if you want one PM me your add info.
Nice shop by the way. Looks like you have a lot of room.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

yeah that schwinn one will work prerfect ...im plannin on using 5 1/6 rod ...cool beans !!! thnx on the shop comment ...dad is actually lookin 2 make more room .lookin 2 sell 2 lathes ..ill pm ya my info !!! thnx man MIKE

The truss rod bracket will be in the mail on Tue.

mikesbikes36 said:
yeah that schwinn one will work prerfect ...im plannin on using 5 1/6 rod ...cool beans !!! thnx on the shop comment ...dad is actually lookin 2 make more room .lookin 2 sell 2 lathes ..ill pm ya my info !!! thnx man MIKE

I hope the bearing race is still on the fork.... if not... with the bracing in center I wont be able to slide one on....

Re: ★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★We have a frame now!!

Cameron that hub looks amazing. And Mike, I see you doing great things with that fork.

As I've come to expect from the folk on this site the creative skills are still surprising me. I think it's a great credit to this forum that folk pull together like this. I have one question/suggestion If the rims are chromed, will they be striped? I think it'd look cool (and true to the picture) if the rims were chrome with black pinstripes. Like a negative of the hub.

Really looking forward to what's coming next.
Cheers Jonnie

Latest posts

Back