★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
garagegoon said:
Made it to Camerons house to check this bad boy out... Awsome bike!!!! Can not wait to get it into my garage... 8)

Once again, Dream On! He didn't let you ride it did he??? :lol: I was hoping you could make it out today for the test ride!
8)

pick said:
garagegoon said:
Made it to Camerons house to check this bad boy out... Awsome bike!!!! Can not wait to get it into my garage... 8)

Once again, Dream On! He didn't let you ride it did he??? :lol: I was hoping you could make it out today for the test ride!
8)

Well.. Off to bed... Time to get my "dream on"... Will be Laughing and smiling while riding circles around you guys in my dreams...

"It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine." Wayne Campbell

axsepul said:
Cool but its still missing something

There are two parts not yet mounted on the bike, your license plate and the spoon bracket. Both will be mounted today or tomorrow. I have been focused on getting the bike up and riding smooth before mounting the accessories.

I have a few parts that had to be swapped during assembly and a couple that the powder got chipped so there is one last batch of parts going to pick for him to work his magic on.

herr_rudolf said:
Guys!
This is sooooooooo awesome!! I don't have the time to make a visit around here but I just came across some of these pics on facebook...
I'm diggin' the rideroutfit. Really cool and overall a job very well done.

Cheers!

I was beginning to think you had dropped off the face of the earth. The bike wouldn't have been possible without your inspiration. Thanks!

udallcustombikes said:
scott brownsey said:
did the spoon bracket get instaled

I installed it this morning. I forgot to get a pic of it while I was behind the camera. :oops: I will get some pics up in the morning. Thanks for making it!
i enjoy makein things maybe i will get it back when i win the bike

scott brownsey said:
udallcustombikes said:
scott brownsey said:
did the spoon bracket get instaled

I installed it this morning. I forgot to get a pic of it while I was behind the camera. :oops: I will get some pics up in the morning. Thanks for making it!
i enjoy makein things maybe i will get it back when i win the bike

Hey Scott- did you see the pics? I posted them here

garagegoon said:
When I first thought of doing this bike... I picked up this... but it turned into my buildoff bike... I would love to find another to build the Auction Bike... This Auction Bike is going to be super clean...

Only mod to a frame like this would be the lowering and slight bending of lower bar.. Other than that it fits the bill... fork and all...

007.jpg
I like those fenders, where can I find those at?

Latest posts

Back