★★★ Go Away ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pure art!Incredible build!!!Perfect example of the talent and imagination displayed on this site.Your build is absolutely beautiful.Keep up the great work! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That is one of the best paint schemes I've seen....Not in just THIS Build Off, but EVER!

I really enjoyed seeing your paint work. Excellent job. The patina is super old looking and the pinstripes would have Von Dutch questioning himself as to when he did that? Cannot wait to see the bike done. Thanks for posting the progress photos.

holy! that looks friggin awesome! i wouldnt mind losing to something likethat. hahaha

Wow! Your Black and Wild is one of my favourite bikes on here. I love its clean lines. The final photo with the "Kustom Paint and Body Work" pickup truck just slays me. This is at the opposite end of the spectrum and so well done. Looks like a display from the war museum where I live. Love the nose art.

Would like to thank everyone for the positive comments.... Last years build was done so fast and this years is just pokin along... with all the projects going on, and my new project bike... Honda CB750... I am hoping to get this one done in time.... I will do my best to do so... there is so much talent being shown this year.... This site has helped alot of old bikes see new light and new life... Just think... had this site never come to be... how many thosands of bikes would still be rotting away on the side of someones garage... Vintage bikes can now have the hope that they will be found and made rolling works of art... 8)

Together we will save the bikes & change the world! 8) :lol: Everytime I go out to the landfill & see bikes with nothing wrong with them other than flat tires, I wonder "why would someone throw that away" Give it to the neighbor kid or goodwill or DAV or something! :!: :?: :?

friggin shweet! i have to agree, this is definitely one of the best paint schemes ive ever seen ever anywhere

Latest posts

Back